Frozen - For Your Consideration
- *When theatre geeks go to see Frozen*
- Theatre Geek: Hey, Guess who voices Elsa!
- Normal Person: .......
- Theatre Geek: It's Idina Menzel.
- Normal Person: Alrighty then....
- Theatre Geek: And you wanna know what's really REALLY cool?!
- Normal Person: Not really, actually I'd like you to be quiet so I can enjoy the mov-
- Theatre Geek: So in the Musical Wicked, Idina Menzel plays Elphaba who is a lot like Elsa in some ways!
- Normal Person: Yeah that's really cool but you should really quiet down people are trying to enjo-
- Theatre Geek: Elphaba and Elsa are both social rejects who were run out of their homes!
- Normal Person: Please just quiet down.
- Theatre Geek: And their powers are the reason they're outrun.
- Normal Person: Please just shut up.
- Theatre Geek: But they both eventually find out who they really are, powers and all.
- Normal Person: JUST SHUT UP!
- Theatre Geek: AND IN THE END THE BOTH FIND A WAY TO USE THEIR POWERS FOR GOOD AND-
- Entire Theatre: SHUT UP!!!!!!
- Theatre Geek: .......Sorry......
Rough ending…but got tired of recording it over and over :P
…what does what mean…? You’ll have to be a bit more specific.